HU

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Excellent for woman’s intimate health

Probiotics are amazing for your gut health, and they should be incorporated in everyone’s diets especially for women, it is a must for the health of your flora. Good bacteria are what helps keep everything clean and a good cleaning cycle, i have personally found that the odors have decreased significantly and discharge look much cleaner and healthier. I have only seen improvements since taking probiotics. It is best to take on empty stomach, a few minutes before breakfast. You can add more food that contain probiotic, i personally love having probiotic yogurt to quick-start my day, but you can also try fancier foods such as kombucha, kefir, kimchi… If my comment has been helpful please vote :) thank you

62973a90-7bb7-4be4-8d9f-4328aa495585
295dedac-4a74-4b43-9649-90fb92c2f868

Fast delivery even from overseas. Packed well, no damage. I bought this probiotic product from IHERB for my sister who needed something special due to a problem. So my sister has been using this product for a while now. I think it works fine. Because there are many types of probiotics that have been carefully selected. My sister is very satisfied with this probiotic.

18709052-d163-47a5-8d90-db446c2f576e
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I received the item soon. The quality is very good. The quantity is suitable. The ingredients are excellent. It was very well package. The dose is adjusted. The effect is good. It helps the immune system. The taste is adequate. This is the size of the family. Flaws are fine. I adjust the dosage daily, the sun is good and fast, there is no shortage, absorption and bones are ok. Deficiently is not. The product have good minerals, benefit for hair, composition exentrly, supplement for all day. I use frequency. My symptom is happy, I do not have problem with digestion, I have good microbiome and gut, I do not constipation,

a3ca1522-5324-4d1f-a0ad-1cd24d2f1748
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

actually i like and trust about this product. it is because very important for our gut health. i've bought this so many times but only now i realized and confused at the same time. i bought the same item, i bottle contains 180 and another contains 60 caps. But after i looked again, why the color of the powder is different? ? Thank you and need explanation clearly. thank youu Iherb🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

9e043db2-feaa-4736-92f4-67d3cdbe7c93
Posted on May 13, 2022

It's good so far, but I like the quality of Now 25 billion better. Good ingredients and size for the package. Good for digestion and diabetes and people with stomach problems and constipation . Great absorption and benefits for the gut. Good supplement. No taste. Can be taken with or without food.

b7c6dff3-73bd-46dd-8799-93c8b4dbfdfe
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Must have items! Probiotics make my digest system flows! Less acne Flatted stomach every early morning! This photo, i took with my fresh face! No make up!

eaf8d3ba-64a1-4a05-9209-03051230e0d7
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Very good quality. Capsule size is good One of the best probiotics I’ve ever taken causes no upset stomach and gets the job done. My doctor said this was a great option because it contains different strains and doesn’t have to remain cold in the fridge so it has the best chance of surviving to actually help out the different parts of your digestive tract. Helps tremendously with my digestive issues 100% recommend.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This probiotic seems to work for us. We don't notice any strong smell or taste. The quality seems to be good - I like that it has ten strains and 25 billion cfu included. I also like the size, 180 capsules to last longer. Haven't had any trouble swallowing them. Hopefully these will provide lots of good bacteria for our gut health.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great overall probiotic and reasonable price. I like the amount of bifido strains in it and I believe the quality is good. I’m a first time Mom and quite sleep deprived as my 8 month old has not been sleeping well, and I believe this product is helping support my mood, energy levels, and microbiome during a challenging and rewarding time. I think it’s helping me be more positive, stable, and present with my daughter which is the most important thing right now and I’m actively taking supplements to support that.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I had gastroenteritis a few weeks ago and had to take three different kinds of antibiotics. So now I have been taking one of this probiotic supplement per day and I think it has effectively replenished the good bacteria in my gut. I have no problems with digestion or constipation.