HU

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Just okay. Will try once but not again.

I bought this because they use allulose in the formulation. The size and look is right, ingredient list seems solid (for someone on keto). It's not as good as the Quest version. This one, while it has an EXCELLENT chunk-to-cookie ratio, also has a bit of a medicinal taste and a bit more of a gritty, slightly chewy but crumbly texture to it. Also, you can't have more than one in a day. GI distress (gas, bloating) occurred when I had two several hours apart.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

High in protein, great amount of fiber and serving amount is perfect. It tastes really good too. It is my go to snack. Will continue to order this always as it supports my diet and check out the chocolate flavour as well!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

These are good! The texture and the flavor could not be more on point. If someone told me this could to be the only protein cookie I could ever eat again, I’m completely okay with that. The size is also perfect; big cookies for small calories!

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Great quality cookies! Healthy and nutritious . It has something lemony in their taste which is awesome, I liked it a lot and reordering. Also their size is perfect

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

taste so good , and gives good energy before workout or when you are so hungry and need a quick snack that will make you feel full until the main meal.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The cookie is not too sweet and has loads of chocolate chunks in it that makes it so satisfying! Good snack choice when you crave something sweet! Ingredients are clean too!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It's nice. Heavier than the other protein cookies I tried. Heating for a few seconds upgrades it greatly. I personally prefer the chocolate flavor, this flavor had a bit of a side effect in my opinion. But still very nice

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Tastes great! Was not expecting for the cookie to be that good considering the good macros

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This tastes similar to the double chocolate version. I don’t have a preference on either one

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

good protein taste ingredients, smell and something