HU

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have finished one bottle and on my way to the second one. I faithfully take 12 capsules perday, 6 in the morning and 6 before sleep. This product really works to improve my digestive system, a whole new sense of calm stomach, no more hunger pangs, less frequent acid reflux. I'll continue taking until all the symptoms vanish.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great product! I had this last time and bought again as it really worked and helped my dietary. I usually take three in the morning and three before going to bed.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Have been taking 6 tablets once everyday for about half a year. (started with 3 tablets once at first) Discomfort caused by gastritis has gotten a lot better. going to take it continuously!

Posted on Mar 30, 2020

I have H pylori and I read that mastic gum was great for it. So I decided to give it a try. BYE lORI PLUS was a complete option so I tried it. Since the first day I felt some relief and each day it passes it got better. Now I am on the 3rd day and we'll see how is going to proceed.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It’s gd but not great for all people If you have allergies talk to your doctor first

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

Excellent for people who have h pylori. This will heal ur gut.

Neo
Posted on Feb 16, 2021

This have many ingredient that are good for intestinal health, may take a while to see an effect.