HU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am taking it to control my asthma and hayfever. I only have been taking it for 2 week, so I haven't really felt any improvement yet. It is supposed to take 4 to 8 weeks. one thing I have noticed that I need to take it on a full stomach and have a big glass of water to wash it down otherwise it gives me gas built up. So, fingers crossed I will see improvement in a few weeks.

ac9c5c9e-39ce-4932-8485-596b521fa06b
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love this product because it contains two wonderful components. Black cumin was called "the gold of the pharaohs" by the Egyptians. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and lowers blood sugar. Turmeric (the main active ingredient in this product is curcumin) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine in India since the Vedic period (1500 BC - 500 BCE). The plant was called the 'golden spice' or 'spice of life' in India. Life Extension offers both, in my favourite formula, soft gelatin capsules. Although the capsule is relatively large, its shape makes it easy to swallow. The only problem I have with the product is that it is quite expensive, so I only take it occasionally: if I'm going somewhere crowded, or if I feel a little sore in the throat, or if I'm having trouble with my digestion or my joints. But when I run out, I will keep on buying this fantastic product!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Another great quality product from life extension. Excellent combination of ingredients and in my experience, high efficacy. I use it as an anti-inflammatory and joint support supplement. Easy to swallow. Notice significant improvement in my joints including pain reduction. If I stop taking it I definitely feel the difference so will keep reordering.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I trust and like Life Extension products. Black Cumin and Curcumin is a good formula, especially during the flu season. Black Cumin appears to have promise as an immune booster and as anti-allergic compound (with efficacy against allergic rhinitis, asthma, and eczema). Supplementation of curcumin reliably reduces markers of inflammation and increases the levels of endogenous antioxidants in the body. I personally really love this combination in a supplement and the cumin aftertaste of the softgels.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I used to take black seed oil and curcuma in my morning juice, which was quite effective but also hard to swallow! With this soft gel for, I can take my daily dose of black seed & curcumin without the bad taste☺️ I remove one star since the soft gels are gelatin, I would prefer a plant based softcap...

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

THIS PRODUCT IS MEDIUM SCENT & SMELL BUT TAKE BEST CARE OF OUR HEALTHY AS WELL AS SATIFY QUALITY . SIZE& PACKAGE ARE SATIFY.BENEFIT ARE USEFULLY TO MAKE BEST HEALTY COMPOSITION ARE NECESARRY ELEMENT. ROUTINE IS SATIFY WITH PERSONAL NEED TAKE CONTINUE MORE THAN 30 DAYS FEEL OUR LIFE CHANGE THEEFORE YOU MUST TAKE THEM FREQUENCY EVERYDAY CONTINUE AT LEASAT 90 DAYS FOR GREATLY AFFECT FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE BEST HEALTY IF YOU CONTINUE TO TAKE THEM SUPErCOAChBEN

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very happy with this product, good quality, good ingredients and have felt the benefit of taking them Have felt improvement in my joints and less pain

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This is my third bottle and I find it excellent. Since taking this, I rarely fall ill and my hair loss is also less. Will definitely continue taking this.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for a couple of months now. I feel like my back pain has improved/no more. It's an excellent supplement that deserves your attention.