HU

Based on 2,852 Ratings
2,095
Yamila
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Broke my 4th metatarsal bone in my right foot and along with taking D-3/K-2, L-Lysine, B-Complex, and Cissus Quadrangularis, this has helped tremendously in healing my fracture faster than without taking it. Plus it us just a good supplement to take if anyone needs extra bone friendly vitamins who can't ingest like dairy.

5815962e-f666-43b8-972a-b62f0030311c
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
4,343

I've been using this vitamin for almost a year, before that I was not able to exercise. But after just one week of taking the vitamin, I noticed I was starting to feel stronger and getting more energy. No side effects at all and the product is made in Germany. Just have to take it every day, no problem at all!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
4,682

This vitamin is an excellent supplement. The new formula has a lot of different ingredients which are very beneficial to the human body. I always get good results with this vitamin, which can be attributed to the good quality of the ingredients and how well it's formulated for people who want to do better on their health.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
4,058

This is the most powerful, highly recommended mushroom I've ever used. It's incredibly flavorful, you'll never forget those deep green and red mushrooms that taste like a combination of sweet potatoes and carrots. They have a long shelf life so you can use them for weeks without refrigeration. And unlike other mushroom supplements I have tried in the past, this one doesn't cause me

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
3,689

I have been using this product for a few months now and the positive effects are already noticeable. What I like about this vitamin is that it has a very pleasant taste, doesn't upset my stomach, and doesn't cause any side effects. I have recommended this product to several of my friends who are using it as well.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,625

y experience with this vitamin is that it is the best, most effective and most affordable supplement on the market. I have taken it for years and there is not a day that goes by, where I'm not feeling better than my best days. The fact that it works so well should be a clear indication of its effectiveness...it's called vitamin E. This natural supplement has

Posted on May 28, 2022
4,782

I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and it has made a positive impact on my health, mood, and energy levels. I have noticed an increase in my stamina and an overall feeling of well-being. I would highly recommend this vitamin to anyone who wants to improve their health on the go or at home!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Good quality and size of capsule , boron as an ingredient help me in keeping good minerals in body , I see package also is fine , deficiency of boron supplement in body make symptom of fatigue and pain . Benefit get soon with this good composition and frequency last thing it has no taste

d827ed22-c233-41f9-b71a-3be2e7f9a651
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Excellent and good for health i will buy it again. Excellent and good quality for health i will buy it again. Size is good for price . Ingredient and dosage and sun it effect very high Package good Taste is flavorful Absorption and bone Deficiency ⭐️ and immunity ‘ and minerals . Benefit is good and composition.

d8523067-9c61-4ee8-957b-822621dba91f
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a high quality ingredient used in this supplement package. The small size and lack of taste makes it easy for me to swallow. The frequency is a daily 2 capsules for one meal. As we age, the benefit of using a good composition of Boron helps our bodies to counter deficiency, increase the absorption of minerals, reduces negative symptom,

474e5187-7694-42b1-8c7a-77fc9840ae9c