HU

4.9
Based on 1,833 Ratings
1,673
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I will buy this one forever, it’s a miracle if you have a big iron deficiency. I drink the iron supplements in my country but my lever never seems to get high, and i’m always tired. With this one (along with other supplements i buy on iherb such as vitamin c, probiotics, folic acid and vitamind D) my energy is here again. I can workout and do everything that i need to without having to rest every 10 minutes.

b35bc6ef-2798-4d5e-84a1-98fcff0ac75e

I’m not sure how it affects my health, but in general it’s nice. It’s easy to swallow, which is important for capsules. I like that it’s both iron and protein, this is the only supplement like this, and I since I need both protein and iron according to my blood test, it’s perfect combo.

f52e02f3-de2f-4c05-bcd2-45053d83c505
28b1247f-5ca0-49cd-ac2a-88d1e0aa4aba
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality iron supplement, doesn't give any side effects, unlike other that I tried. Take it with vitamin C and amino acids for better absorption, separate from meals. Also working out after taking it makes absorption even higher. The result for my ferritin level will see in a couple of months.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on May 22, 2022

Am using these now instead of a liquid supplement called Floradix. These pills are superior in every way. I have no queasy nausea, irregular bowel movements / constipation / diarrhoea. My iron levels have rocketed back after about a month of daily night time taking these. The one caveat is that I have started taking some probiotic oils with about 20 billion CU in order to make sure I have even less constipation as the first week I did not do that and these iron pills still gave me some (not as bad as alt iron) constipation.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Most iron supplements bother people's stomachs. Knowing this, I always recommend this formulation to my patients. Many of my physician colleagues recommend this brand as well. Highly recommend. I started with one a day and then every week increased the dose to two capsules twice a day. But if you don't have a deficiency, you should not take that much. Too much iron is not good either so you should check with your doctor to see what is the right amount for you. And make sure you don't take iron within two hours of important prescription medications because it can block the absorption of those medications.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

As a vegetarian I find this product so convenient. Getting enough iron and protein can be hard but this is so easy to take every day or two. I had more energy and felt way less tired after only a couple of weeks, the ingredients are really high quality and the size is great!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
1,253

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Iron helps me a lot in my constipation. You can feel the different after taking it for 2 month. The pill is slim making it easier to eat for me.

c27413c3-6cc7-4b7e-a575-881108143405