HU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am recommended to take SAMe supplement due to a COMT snip that I have (worrier gene). This is the first SAMe supplement I ordered, so I wasn't sure what to expect. When I feel overwhelmed in stressful situations, I usually have worse focus and mental clarity, and tend to make more mistakes. I started taking it when I feel stressed, and it quickly improves my symptoms in about 30 minutes. I think this is one supplement that I will keep on hand, to use when the times call for it.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

quality of product manufacturing is vital for SAM - E Life extension is a trusted company . SAM —E has many uses … yes , it’s a safe substitute for antidepressants in many instances to lift the mood in depression but it is also liver protective and is recognised as assisting in promoting bone health & also pain relief. Many scholarly abstracts arrest to this claim . LE claims small tablets are well absorbed. SAM E requires the careful packaging the more expensive brands like LE provide to maintain potency

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I have been taking some cheaper bands of SAMe product and I feel that this brand has a stronger impact on my system. The positive effect on my mood (reduction in depressed feelings) is what I was after and the bonus is the improvement to my liver function. I find that all the Life Extension brand are excellent products.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Wonderful product. Keeps me upbeat and helps keep depression at bay. I take one a day in the morning. Good quality brand and easy to take. Great to have the 400mg in one capsule at such a great price.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I have been taking SAMe for some time now and am very happy with it. I am keeping up good spirits and able to carry on my every day activities without interference from unwanted emotions.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Have ordered this product several times. The quality is good and most importantly it’s working and benefiting from it. A product worth the try

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

great quality. Easy to use, ingredients are well composed. Dosage is perfect for me. I feel very calm and relaxed. Don't take it everyday

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

this is a good brand ,sam-e considered good for mood, i also use it for pain relief effects. I feel it helps me recover after heavy exercise...

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I take one before bed along with melatonin as SAMe has a tendency to cause sleepiness. Along with other lifestyle modifications, I feel more even keeled, less anxious.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

really love this product, been using it for 6 months now and i really see changes in my mood & help to clear my anxiety. i take 2 x 200mg daily, then my doctor suggested to in rease to 2x400mg per day . dont forget to take it with B supplement