HU

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Tamanu oil has saved my life on many days especially when my skins barrier has been compromised. It’s the last step in my beauty regime and it is very calming to use. Only gripe I have is that the packaging doesn’t come with dropper or a pump so it can be quite troublesome when you want to use a specific amount.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's very good and it does it job in getting rid of my hyperpigmentation. However, I will recommend it more to normal and dry skin types. I have oily skin and I do feel sometimes it clogs my skin. But overall, I like using it more on my body. I mix it with my lotion and it's very good at evening out my skin tone.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

mt favorite part of my skin routine. best product I've used for sun damage and un even skin tone. I use it at night before bed because I don't care for the smell.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

This one was a life saver during the cold, dry season. I applied it during the nights as the last step on a simple skincare to repair my damaged barrier. It calmed my irritation significantly

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this oil and its scent . I use it every evening after my serums. I will definitely buy it again as my sensitive skin tolerate it well

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Really great product, I recently had a dog bite on my knee and face- I used this product and after 3. Weeks already a noticeable difference with my scaring!

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

I have been using this oil since 3 years ago, I live in Canada and winter here is very long, cold and dry, I use it for my face. I love this oil because it helps me with my acne scars and it hydrates my skin without breaking me out, I use it 2 times a weeks and it lasts me around 6 months, the smell is strong but I don’t mind it

77b0229f-4df7-44e0-8579-7179c4f46b6f
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I purchased this because of a recommendation from a beauty youtuber and it really hasn’t done anything for me. Not sure if I wasn’t as consistent as I needed to be but I didn’t notice much difference in my acne scars. It’s quite viscous but didn’t seem to clog my pores. For that reason I gave it a few stars because it doesn’t cause issues with oily skin.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I only put this on my dark spots that I have on my face and i think it causes little red bumps on the side of my noise. I don't see any discoloration in my dark spots yet, but I know it will take some time to see results. It has only been 4 weeks so, I will give it some time.