HU

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like that they are individual packs that are easy to pour into my drinks. They taste good. There are others that taste a little bit better but the price is way better for this product and last longer. Be sure to shake it up and occasionally shake your water bottle. It may or not dissolve completely and may need a good shakeup

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Multivitamin packed with vitamin B6, B12, C, E, Folic Acid, Calcium, and Magnesium that tastes great and has no calories!! It also has vitamin D and calcium which is good for our body. All you need is water and a sachet and you're good to go. I got all 3 flavours and I have no regrets. I can't pick which is my favourite flavour. I drink this daily and it's a good size.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Real tasteful and smooth. Really goes well with oatmilk or water as a great alternative to a smootie. My new favourite as a refreshing drink. Outstanding quality, and the ingredients is well put together. Can be used as a booster all day. Fresh and easy to use.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I feel better when I drink this regularly. I appreciate that they have a version with no sucralose!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Lily of the Desert is high quality - very helpful to keep me hydrated.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

easy dissolve in cold water

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent multi with good composition. The dosages are neither equine nor scanty, just to maintain energy for every day. Can be drunk with the whole family, they are suitable for children from 4 years old (in half the dosage). It is convenient to carry the bag in a bag without carrying a huge box. The composition includes everything you need and nothing more. There are no medicinal herbs and incomprehensible extracts. There are actually vitamins and minerals, green tea, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin. The drink is delicious. Energizes for the whole day. The composition does not contain sugar and chemicals. Natural flavors and dyes.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet when mixed with orange juice because it is sugar-free

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's more sour than I expected, and I think it's more sour than orange juice. Unlike similar products, it also contains zeaxanthin.