HU

Posted on May 3, 2022

I don't know who are the people who review those chocolates but I ordered one of each and they're all delicious! super recommended for keto diet! the best flavors in my opinion are milk chocolate and salted almonds, crispy rice, salted caramel and plain milk chocolate but don't worry all the flavors are good! tastes like real chocolate, only downside is the price is really high but it's worth the quality.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am a health conscious person following a low-carb diet. You're stevia-sweetened chocolates have been a huge game changer for me!! It is wonderful to be able to enjoy something sweet without having to worry about my blood sugar spiking to the moon!! SO yummy as well!!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is slightly bigger than the other flavors of Lilys. I loved it cos aside from I’m a chocolate lover, I’m a big fan of coconuts too!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love it 😀 taste is good . quality is amazing size is normal

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Lily's is my favorite keto chocolate brands. I would like to try all the flavours. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Very good quality , good for people who control sugar intake, perfect serving size,taste good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

love lily chocolate. if u like coconut flakes or shreds this is for u.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

i like this chocolate , coconut help this snack go to another level . BUY !

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Taste is good as usual, but the texture of this coconut chocolate is a bit soft compare with other flavours