HU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good quality, taste-y ingredients and perfect size and packaging for age 2-4 year old snacks serving. Flavor selections are available and it benefits us having in our bags for frequent snackings without compromising their diet-ary needs. We use all flavor options and they are all yummy and our 3 year old likes them. Good for snack or lunch boxes as well.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the best snack i have ever bought it, last time I tried one flavor and my daughter fished the entire box. So this time I bought all the flavors they have. For sure this is my daughter favorite snack 👌🏻♥️

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

baby loves it but its no longer available on iherb

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The taste of the product is nice. My use includes a small snack. The pack size of each bag is small but the product benefits that a small portion can be eaten in a large frequency without guilt. Do not feel the banana taste and it is a bit disappointing. In fact it is suitable for a young age and the review refers to an adult. Nutrition of the product while on a diet helps in that it is a small snack. You can also add it into yogurt.

dccdf201-6739-428a-978d-0366c03420ec
dd486adf-4142-4b8f-9d51-8493957a08fb
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Snacks with a very good composition! and delicious!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Light and delicious, and small bags benefit the outputs

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet product for children and practical to go out