HU

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Чудово!

Oh, these wafers... I have no bad words for them, only when pack is over! These are seriously good product and I recommended it already to all my family. Not sure I like saltiness in it, but it certainly make chocolate taste more vivid. Also, great thing that per each separate package there are 2 wafers - easy to share or finish pack later on.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I tried the cookie wafers before and decided to try this flavor. I think I like this one better than the cookie ones. It doesn't seem heavy to me. I take them with me to work to have something close to the end of my shift and this product is so much healthier than the snacks offered in the office.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

By now it’s clear I love all little secret products I really love everything the sea salt is one of the best if you like salted caramel

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

In my opinion a bit too much sugar but the waffles are crispy and delicious

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love the taste of the dark chocolate and sea salt. An easy snack in mid afternoon.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love the size, always keep one in my purse. Good quality and ingredients. Been buying this for multiple times already.

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

FINALLY vegan alternatives to my fav candy bars. These crispy waters are AMAZING 🤩 I got a little fat from having these around... but it was definitely worth it! Hard to say no to these

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

These are just ok. Very light tasting and not filling at all. Could use more substance to them.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Delicious snack. Strong salt flavor.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great ingredients and so delicious