HU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I liked them, they are very tasty. I ordered two different types. Quality composition, but there are also quite a few carbohydrates. However, the advantage is that the carbohydrates are not from fructose. Too bad these bars are only available to order in the colder months. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I really like Little Secrets. Their Milk Chocolate Cookie Bar is like a healthier, tastier version of Twix - I love it! The chocolate is good quality, too. This is a great little indulgence that doesn't have all of the unhealthy stuff in it that commercial candy bars do. Great!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I originally found Little Secrets at Whole Foods and have enjoyed several of their candy dupes! I prefer this brand to the "real thing" which is full of gross ingredients. In my opinion this is a perfect twix dupe, same size, flavor with good quality ingredients. Try them in different flavors including dark chocolate varieties. One word of warning, be careful not to order heavy items with your candy or they could come broken.

Living in Japan, it's pretty much impossible to get Twix, safe from spending jaw-dropping $ online. You can imagine the hype when I saw this product! The combination of caramel + milk chocolate + crunchy biscuit as ingredients fits my taste pretty well. The verdict is out: this bar's quality is decent, but not much more than that. The culprit is the biscuit - it's just not as crunch as I'd liked it to be. Caramel and chocolate-wise, everything's fine and dandy. The size? Just the right portion too! It's 4/5 stars for me, I'm taking an additional star off for a 3/5 because I ordered a few of them, and all were pretty close to their expiration date. They were a bit stale and hard. If you like the competitor brand, give these a try. If you get a fresh batch, they're a more than acceptable substitute!

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

A great cookie bar - tastes very good and feels fresh with great texture. I think it is much better than the ordinary twix bar. Recommended.

33543757-a97c-44d1-9977-04b317dc4685
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I was a little disappointed in this bar. It reminded me of a Twix bar. I thought it would something special. It still tasted good.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

When I ordered these, I really didn't expect much. Maybe another bland-tasting bar. But wow, these really blew any and all expectations out the water! The caramel is super delicious and chewy. The cookie/biscuit is also great. This kind of reminded me of a Twix bar (I think that's the one with the caramel) but with slightly fewer calories. Will be ordering these again if there's another sale for sure.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I LOVE EATING THIS CARAMEL, WAFER, & CHOCOLATE COVERED SNACK BAR.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Great tasting wafer as a snack to satisfy sweet tooth yet knowing the ingredients are all natural.

Posted on May 16, 2021

I've tried the cookie and the water bars from this company, and the cookie bars are far superior. They're better then Twix and I love Twix! I also like that they come in milk or dark chocolate and that the chocolate is very high quality.

6b5ef790-ca11-4dd4-a2f8-05da31e19d77