HU

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
很好!

I am in love! This pack comes with 10 individually wrapped mini pieces, so you can grab one as a quick snack. First of all, the dark chocolate coating is super rich and creamy, but entirely dark so it’s not sweet. Then when you get into the center, you taste the nutty almond butter cream, and we all know chocolates and nuts are the dream pairing. I love how they were able to find the perfect balance between getting a rich flavor (trust me, it definitely is full of flavor) but not overpoweringly sweet. I don’t feel guilty eating this at all. Plus it’s only bite-size portion so it’s really easy to eat. My only regret is not buying more because I can see myself devouring it in no time.

a90d8079-c924-4486-a9cd-5aa2db9a2a8e
92444018-acf9-462f-ae58-84928f5a911c
2b8a5a56-ecc4-40f9-ae71-dfd8d9174021
069bb758-5b42-477e-ae84-a6d60bed8276
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I enjoy these very much. They are the perfect snack when you want something sweet. They are very tasty and good for you. I would recommend.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Wife and I enjoy eating this very much as a snack! Tastes great, quality ingredients. Decent size, smells great, not too sweet and packaged well. Love the composition. Small treat while on a diet.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Tasty treats that aren't too sweet and have somewhat better ingredients than most snacks out there (but still not exactly healthy!). I love the combination of any nut butter and chocolate. So good.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Open this bag of 10 small mini goodies to share between my 2 daughters and they were gone in no time. Very seldom I come across good snacks made with almond butter so this is a gem.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Wasn’t expecting much but these are really nice! They are pretty small, you can eat one in probably 2-3 bites. The almond butter is lovely and they have a great crunch. Would be great in a lunch box or as an afternoon treat.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I live all of these wafers line as each taste slightly different but very yummy. Especially I like the fact that they are in dark chocolate. Since they are package of 10 minis it’s very travelers friendly. Will repurchase when available in stock

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

These wafers are quite nice, but they are too salty per my taste. While contrast of these 2 tastes are interesting, it is not the best one as long as salty gets over chocolate taste completely. Maybe it was jut my lack and I got super salty pack, not sure. Potentially will order again if no other flavours available.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

In my opinion, these are a bit too salty. If you like salty chocolate, these may be for you. They are also very small, although there are ten of them. They’re individually wrapped.