HU

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Ok

The Smokey taste and the saltiness are a bit much for me. The texture also is a bit weird like chewy. I won’t reorder, i was curious about this kind of product but it’s too processed for me.

Tasty and healthy one. I like how it looks and smells

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

These are the best quality available.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

a great jerky for vegans and GF!

Posted on Dec 5, 2019

I feel this company took a lot of time and trouble to create a vegan jerky. It definitely has a meaty taste. The shape of each piece of jerky is not consistent and, in fact, is awkward looking (curly, short, long). But the chewy taste gives the illusion of meat, and that's wonderful for meat eaters like me who would like to cut down on the real thing. My main critique would be: there is way, way, way too much sodium. I feel (though I do not know for sure) that they could cut down on sodium and they would still have a good-tasting product. Also, the expiration date takes a little snooping around to find out and I think it should be made larger and a bit more obvious. But, for those occasions when you are seeking a "meaty" flavor to add to dishes, this would work well. I would say: do not get in the habit of snacking on this because the salt content is simply too high.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Wonderful taste. A healthy alternative to beef jerky. Upvote if this was helpful

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Addicted to this vegan jerky, tastes great and no cruelty involved!

Posted on Jul 20, 2017

I have now purchased this product 2x. I have vegan and vegetarian children and I myself eat more veggie than meat. The vegetarian really likes it and keeps asking for more. I like it and find it a satisfying snack. My vegan daughter does not like it because it makes her feel like she is eating meat, which is in itself kind of a compliment to the chef.

Posted on Jul 2, 2018

At first my brain was struggling to compare this thing I was eating with South African biltong. Texture odd but not bad, taste okay. Having become vegan 6 months ago I'm exploring all my possibilities. I'm delighted to say although my first tasting was questionable (even wondering if I would ever buy it again), after reaching for the bag the second time I'm now a full blown fan. I found myself munching away at the rest of the packet and sadly finishing it too quickly. Will buy more.

Posted on Dec 21, 2017

My goodness...definitely one of my favorite vegan snacks that is so satisfying. I accidentally ate an entire bag the other day. I’ve been vegetarian turned vegan for a year and have never craved any meat other than jerky, so to my surprise this is dead on! Kudos to the creator!