HU

Posted on May 4, 2022

One of the best olive oils I have tried. I don't buy it all the time because it's expensive but it's worth the price if you can afford it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality the taste the size the package it is the best thing you can try it and use it if you have a healthy diet and the taste and ingredient and it’s at good at cooking

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like the flavor/taste of Lucini's olive oil and prefer the EVO from Italy. I want an olive oil that specifies where the olives originate. It tastes like a quality product.

Posted on May 4, 2021

Olive oil has a powerful phytonutrient or antioxidant named Phenols that helps to reduce the oxidative damage to your DNA from the effect of H2O2 and it also protects our mitochondria which also has its own DNA. It has anti-inflammatory properties unlike vegetable oils such as soy oil, corn oil, canola oil and others.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

I have nothing to fault, this is my most expensive bottle I have purchased. I have stopped buying supermarket brand ones now. The smell is beautiful. I read Olive oil should be used for high heat cooking unless it is really good quality. I am using it in soups and Italian dishes.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

wow, I can say nothing else about this than wow. After I used it in my cooking, I never went back to using any other olive oil. Yes it is a bit expensive to use this oil to cook, but it makes up for all the inadequacies in anyone's cooking because it just flavors up the dish excellently! Believe me, just try it for yourself.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

My go to olive oil for salads and finishing a meal after its cooked.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I wouldn't use any other olive oil. I've researched and tested. This is hands-down the winner!!!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

High quality olive oil, Rich taste.. I use for daily cooking ..