HU

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
It doesn't taste like medicine

Not a cough drop, but they do keep the tickle in my throat away. They taste great and are wonderful for soothing that little tickle I sometimes get in my throat from allergies or a cold. They really help my cough. I can’t use menthol or eucalyptus and this is only throat drop I can use and the flavor is good.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The benefit of taking Luden's Pectin Lozenge when you have a sire throat is its effectiveness. It realky works! It also has a pleasant taste.It smells nice, too.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These drops are so soothing for your throat. And they taste great I will be rendering .this flavor is not available in many grocery stores .

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

As always, Luden’s cough drops manage to make an angry throat feel better. Soothing throat drops. Honey flavor is great, just the right amount of honey! Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The cough drops taste good. I like the honey & berry combination. The packaging looks really nice. The bright colors against the white background gives a festive look.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

the berry is great tasting when coupled with the honey goo ! ! Good for soothing the throat naturally! will repeat buy again when needed!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great flavor and works well for scratchy and sore throats.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I will definitely reorder these. Taste amazing these were value for your money which was very effective

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Bought for my daughter, she loves the taste and it helps with the sore throat.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This lozenges taste very good and it reduces my throat pain and cough I love it And I recommend to use it