HU

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love these!! They are the best honey flavor and great for a sore throat or dry mouth. I can't keep them because I run out so fast! iherb is one of the only places that I have found who consistently has them in stock and I can get a shipment weekly! If you haven't tried them yet, order a bag!! You will be hooked!

5fd4372c-dcb5-4ccb-b785-cee1a18f2150
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

These are delicious, last a long time if you don't chew them, and are effective in combating a cough. The good thing is, there is no medicine taste and no menthol. Nearly every other lozenge on the market is menthol-based. Luden's is the first a non-menthol alternative that I found by accident and loved it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It’s totally one of the Best Buy for the recent iHerb orders! It just came in time perfectly as that works well when my daughter is feeling between itchy throat and coughing. You have to try!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Been using these Ludens(wild honey) for years and I hope the next time I need them you'll have them in stock. Very good price, excellent shipping and even got a great discount. I so glad I found this site. Thank You!!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

These delicious lozenges are made from 100% natural ingredients. They help to heal a sore throat and relieve the symptoms of a common cold or flu. Will buy again!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

These lozenges taste good. The honey flavor is very noticeable and tasty. They also help for a mild sore throat, but not more than any other honey candy...

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Tastes great, doesn't have artificial colors, and works well to sooth the throat.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Smoothing and a mild taste without the over powering taste of mint. I will order Luden's Honey & Cherry again.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great honey taste, which is comforting, and they really soothe a sore throat.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Just as tasty! Good for soothing the throat naturally! will repeat buy again when needed!