HU

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The Best Rice on the retail market. Why? California grown and tested for arsenic content. So you can be sure that you are getting the cleanest rice you can find. Basmati is my favorite kind of rice with just the right texture and flavor. I sometimes eat it with just a dash of sea salt or a dab of real butter. Buy the white rice if you are concerned about the arsenic content as much of the arsenic in rice is in the part that gets removed. Most articles on rice and health will say to buy the "whole grain"... but why do I want to eat more arsenic? I do not. Also Basmati has the best glycemic index response of all white rices I have read. Lundberg scores here.... really good rice.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Our food sensitive family loves the taste of this White Basmati Rice. The white basmati (as well as their brown basmati which is another high quality rice from this brand) is so wonderfully soothing and mild. This rice feels very easy on the stomach and pairs so beautifully with nuts and seeds, fresh herbs and olive oil. The large package feels like a great value.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This product seems to be one of the few white rice brands that is recommended by Dr Gundry due to its low lectin content. The smell of the rice is a little different from regular white rice, but not a big deal. I have been using Lundberg products for decades and I trust this company.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I'm happy with recent 2 lb Lundberg organic basmati rice purchase. It's easy to keep fresh w/ zip closure package. I've been combining it w/ sauted veg and thick gravies seasoned w/ Indian spices for tasty vegie meals. Fragrant tasty rice. I would prefer a 5lb bag given I use it quite often and a larger size might improve price. A good clean organic product tho. I appreciate it is non GMO and sustainably grown.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is the only rice that my son can have as it is low arsenic. We are extremely impressed with the quality and assurance processes that Lundberg farms stick to.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Taste great, easy to cook! Love, that it is made in the USA - organic and excellent quality. I'm a regular buyer of this brand.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Lundberg produces only the best.White rice is wonderful to have on hand since it doesn’t need to be soaked.It’s also easier to digest than brown.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Because arsenic is evidently an issue with rice, I only buy organic basmati . This rice cooks up fine, but to be honest, I have never really done a comparison.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very good product! I use the white basmati because it contains less arsenic than does the brown basmati. The white rice cooks up fluffy and is very tasty!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The taste is very similar to basmati rice you buy from India, but the grains are much shorter and thicker. Overall, a very good rice if you want that basmati rice taste and want to eat organic.