HU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This risotto was delicious and way easier to make than risotto from scratch. The ingredients were really good quality, as was evident from the taste and texture. It was a little on the salty side, but it was still really good. The package size was small - it serves about 2 people.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am so happy that I can stock up something like this product! It is very easy to make, so if you need quick and tasty dinner you just need to take a package from your shelf and follow instructions on the box. It should be good for 2 medium sized portion for adults. Risotto tastes great, I am especially happy with parmesan cheesy taste here. Will buy again for sure!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is a very flavorful risotto that's easy to cook and goes well with a lot of different meals. The servings per box suggest 2.5 but I was able to get three out of it for 2 adult women. The flavor is very strong so if you're a supertaster it might be a bit much for you, I personally love strong, savory flavors so this really hit the right notes for me. I think it could do well with some steamed broccoli or other veggie mixed in - there's enough flavor there to handle additions. I do wish it had a bit less salt though. Overall this is a very enjoyable side dish.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is a great staple to have on hand in my pantry. The risotto is yummy, and can be used multiple ways, either as a full meal or a side dish. The mix contains simple ingredients and nothing artificial. I like how the parmesan flavor is not too creamy, so it does not upset my stomach. I like to add mushrooms to make this mix a meal, but it can also be served as a side alongside fish or poultry. Lundberg is a family owned brand, I like how the pay attention to quality. I can also recommend the other risotto mixes they have.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on May 3, 2022

We love this risotto. Good quality ingredients with great taste. It is hard to find locally so I'm glad it is available on iHerb now.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Was having trouble finding this risotto in local FL stores so looked online and found it on IHerb. It is very delicious and would highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Excellent quality risotto. The package includes rice, and a small seasoning pouch. I prepared it exactly as instructed. When it was ready, al-dente, I added some butter. The result was really tasty. The size is good for 2-3 people.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This is a great product that takes the time and fussiness away from your own preparation. I have found it particularly good with goat meat. It really adds extra to a meal of goat and is big enough for portions for the family.