HU

Arahaeldes
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this shampoo! It smells amazing! The shampoo made my hair soft and shiny, even without using the conditioner. It doesn't seem to have a lot of build up which I tend to notice with natural coconut based shampoos so I am happy and will purchase this again!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

scent is ok, quite light. Not my favourite scent, but it's not too strong so it's not that bad. doesnt dry out my hair after wash. hair feels soft after wash

e3f8f2d2-d6ff-4fc9-a4e6-0bdd3e788f8a
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Love this shampoo leaves hair beautifully clean and smells amazing great price and fast shipping from iherb highly recommend this website ten stars plus I’m going to be a regular customer now Thankyou iherb

Posted on May 4, 2022

A very good shampoo, with a coconutty smell, big bottle.

Posted on May 11, 2022

the best product i recomend

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Nice smell, leaves my hair nicely textured

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I ordered a product from this company for the first time and was very satisfied. Large packaging, very pleasant coconut smell, foams well during use. A small amount is enough to wash the entire scalp. It washes the hair well, after the shampoo I make a mask and cover it with conditioner. The composition of the product is good, suitable for normal and oily hair types.

a3cad038-f526-4e7e-8f10-78dd1b93f4f2
fe8b0970-83eb-48f9-ac03-639bf9e892cf
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

The quality of the shampoo is excellent. Everything as I love. Foams well, smells milky, with hints of vanilla, sweet. Coconut is barely felt. This is good because I don't like coconut stalks. At the expense of use - it is better in pair with the conditioner. Then the best effect. Hair washes well, well washes away the remnants of stylers. The hair after washing is moisturized, but I will clarify at once that I use together with the conditioner of the same series. By the way, I had a previous shampoo from Luseta beauty with keratin. I liked the quality, so I chose the same brand again. The dispenser gives out the necessary quantity, therefore it is economic, for a long time suffices. And the pump itself coped with the last drop of the tool. This is important, a quarter of the product remains, and the pump no longer works. Regarding the consistency: moderately thick, does not flow through the fingers. I have sensitive scalp, but these shampoos are suitable for me, do not cause itching. I wash my hair every two days. If you have a useful feedback, like it, thank you !!!

f62d045d-34a9-42f3-bd33-4fa59ee5f38c