HU

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Mad hippie makes my absolute favourite sunscreens ever. This has a delicious scent and feels moisturizing to the skin. I've never been one to wear sunscreen everyday and have been trying to get myself in the habit. This product has been easy to integrate into my daily routine. It absorbs really well for a mineral sunscreen, leaving a bit of a cast at first but fading away quickly.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

what I like about this sunscreen is that it's clean, the scent is ok, the feel of it is really nice, it dries quickly and didn't leave a sticky feeling, it also doesn't irritate the skin. I haven't tried it in a prolonged sun exposure, but overall really happy with it!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I really like this product. People, please note that this is for body! Don't use it for face, okay? It does not have funny smell that Mad Hippie likes to put on. I really like the high enough zinc oxide content. Nicely packaged, with the cute design. Very clean ingredients without lime/citrus, packed with antioxidant. What's not to like? It does protect my skin from the sun. Good quality product for the price and size. Well done, Mad Hippie!

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is my first time to use Mad Hippie body sunscreen, although I've been using the face sunscreen for quite some time. I'm glad to find a less toxic sunscreen for body and it's not greasy/heavy for me (don't need to use a big amount and works well with a thin layer). It's more expensive than All Good body sunscreen, but it's lighter and seems stay dry too, which could be easier to wear during hot humid weather.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It’s a great quality product given the size and health benefits however I don’t love the texture and how it feels on my skin. It’s a little thick and doesn’t spread too well, however I apply it in the morning as part of my routine and it works all day.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really love this zinc sunscreen! It's reef safe and spreads pretty well. You still do have to rub it in a lot for in not to show the white sheen, but it's still great. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Fully satisfied with this product. It has medium creamy texture, spreds easily and absorbs pretty fast. No noticable white cast. Has a kind of herb scent, but not strong. Natural ingredients, no irritation or problems on the skin after using it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

haven't tried it yet (( got it for Okinawa trip at sun there burns you alive lol corona started n we cancelled the thrip, still have it untouched - unopened.. will update as soon as I try some.. my 1st MH product.. package is nice, nothing is leaking, not sure bout the texture yet n white cast..

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like its scent, one that reminded me of the pages of a newly-opened magazine. This sunscreen left a gray cast on my medium to olive skin. It dries out matte but lacks slip and takes a while to get absorbed. Our place is moderately humid and this product leaves quite a sticky feel on skin. Would repurchase if the formulation were to be improved to approximate the feel of euro/asian sunscreens.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It’s not bad but it’s a bit thick and sticky and dry, it does eventually go away but the application is slightly uncomfortable