Page 1 - Reviews - Made in Nature, Organic Dried Plums, Well Pruned Supersnacks, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
HU
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

dried plums (aka prunes) are tree-ripened to wrinkly perfection in warm, sun-soaked skies. They're soft, sweet and loaded with top-notch nutrition. So don't put these babies in the corner. Natural ingredient taste good quality smell nice recommend on diets relieve stool if you soak in the water

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Some of dried plums are very wet and sticky but this one is not going to mess our fingers. Using less sugar not so sweet and taste healthy. It also has iron ingredient included which makes it more beneficial. It is overall very good quality and recommended for daily diet snack. So glad to find this snack.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I was looking for a great quality product and I found it! These fruits are still soft even if it's dry. I love that they still feel like fresh in some ways. The taste is definitely better than other brands. I would certainly recommend those over any other dried plum brand. especially if you're looking for a soft tasty snack.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Well, I don't know what makes them super snacks, but they're still good prunes. My wife has been making tiny prune muffins for our baby to help be more regular. The prunes work, I guess. So there's that. What is there to say? They are organic prunes. Enjoy.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like these prunes. They taste fresh and are soft but not mushy like some of the other organic prunes. Because of an injury to my jaw, I am currently on a soft food diet. I love to use them in smoothies. They help with constipation and are very beneficial for bones.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This company makes great quality products and this is one that really like a lot! The prunes are moist and chewy and taste great! They are just the right size and only 1 ingredient with no added preservatives or additives and unsulfured. Love that it is organic, gluten free and non-GMO verified. I highly recommend you try them, as well as any other products they sell as they will not disappoint! My Dad likes to takes them and pour hot water over them to make a drink out of them, which is an interesting way to use/eat them. I just put them in my mouth. They have nutritional benefits for the body, as are a good source of fiber and potassium. They are also tree ripened which gives them a much better flavor.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Good quality and great-tasting! Fortunately, mine came in without mold (very common experience with prunes/dried plums, so check yours before eating!) and I was able to enjoy them as a snack straight out of the bag. Sealable and the smaller size makes it easy to take on the go (especially useful for digestive help ;) ). Although it says they're pitted, I didn't encounter any pits or anything like it, but that was my experience. Love the quality this brand delivers, and will definitely purchase again!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is my second purchase, my favorite snacks throughout the day. It has the right balance of sweetness, packaging is great as we could reseal it back. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Made with quality ingredients and tastes/smell great. The prune itself is a little harder compared to the other brand I like on iHerb but it worth the price. Prunes are beneficial to my everyday diet. I also include a few for my kid's school snack. I use them for baking as well.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

These are good in taste and quality as they are organic which I like. The only reason I gave it only 4 stars is because they aren't quite as soft as I would like. I have bought them more than once so I can say I'd recommend them.