Page 1 - Reviews - Madre Labs, Hand Soap, 3x Concentrate, Freesia, 1 Pouch + Reusable Bottle, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
HU

djagi
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I took it from a promotion, so I can't say that it's expensive for me, but there are also cheaper options, here you pay extra for the packaging. Other similar bottles with the same volume and pump would be suitable, but to take the more economical option of 3 refills. I like the composition, it will not irritate the skin. Excellent consistency, neutral odor, large amount after dilution with water. Concentrate is an advantage due to the lower weight in the basket. Excellent quality of a favorite brand.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I waited a while before reviewing this hand soap, although immediately I enjoyed the soft, but lasting, floral scent. Because of being so conscious of washing my hands for extra time (Covid guidelines), my skin has become dry from various hand soaps. I'm pleased to say that this Madre Labs soap is not drying, but soothing. Its bonus? It cuts down on plastic bottles since the given pump bottle is refillable.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is such a great idea. Instead of purchasing another plastic bottle (most do NOT get recycled btw) you get one bottle and a small plastic bag with the product concentrate. And what a lovely product it is too. Beautiful Freesia scent, lathers well also. Winner! Now if only companies would stop putting plastic scoops inside every package.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is good for my sensitive dry skin on my hands. I use this in my bathroom. The quality was okay because I messed it up by over delisting it. I love the scent I wish I didn’t get overzealous with it but I’m going to repurchase! I definitely want a bigger size.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

f5d5ac48-751c-4bf8-a93a-67bf80ee80fe
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love the fact that I could make 3 hand soap bottles with a very low cost one product. I like the smell. Picture shows my hand after cleaning with this soap

941d2ab3-13f9-45e5-92fd-c6bb7c54b3ac
792d386e-f45b-48da-8d67-9d389473f465
540c2539-5ddd-44c5-b844-ac37aa99ff80
4e97fb1f-97a1-4e9c-9abd-845a91fd5440
bc6f853a-337a-4970-add0-a2cc1f838598
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I purchased this hand soap as it was on special and thought it was worth giving a try. I like the fragrance of the soap and the concept of reusing the bottle. The soap does work out more expensive than what I’d usually pay so I probably won’t buy this product again.

4872d87c-8699-40df-bbf2-25908eefb72b
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Bought it when there was a 50% discount. Fun to use as you have to add water yourself. quite effective in terms of cleansing effect.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This soap dilutes nicely, not overly thick, and the scent is a little floral but not strong. A lot of product for the money plus less waste.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I will definitely be purchasing this again. The scent is wonderful (it is so hard to find something that smells truly of freesia these days) and it leaves your hands feeling noticeably softer.