Page 1 - Reviews - MaryRuth Organics, Liquid Nighttime Multimineral, Coconut Dream, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
HU
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Tastes quite sweet to me, but my kids love it. I’ve heard great reviews about the quality of these vitamins, and it’s nice to know that if we’re low in any of these minerals in our diet that this provides a quality supplement.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Love this product and even better so does my daughter. The taste is great and not overwhelming like some similar products. The quality of this vitamin is excellent and has helped improve nighttime sleep, while still having clean ingredients.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this multivitamin. I take it for vitamin d, zinc, and magnesium! The magnesium aids with sleep which I need. I hate taking pills so this is great! And the coconut flavor is so good!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The cleanest mineral supplement one can get. Perfect for the kids and the whole family No unnecessarily additives or fillers. Made with you in mind first not the bottom line. Iherb price is the best around (at least when I purchased)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

my favorite night time vitamin adds good night sleep great ingredients

Posted on May 28, 2022

The consistency of this is much thicker than the morning multivitamin liquid. The flavor a little off-putting as well. The coconut is overpowering, coupled with the thickness makes this much less pleasant to take than the morning liquid.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This magical fixed my mum sleeps so grateful no. More sleepless nights and no side effects

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Wonderful support for my whole family!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really love this vitamin. I have been using day and night from this series for two years now. I take an hour before bedtime and fall asleep, I wake up in the morning vigorous. I recommend to everyone, I buy regularly. Price and quality match the product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

one of the best minerals on the site. suitable for both adults and children