Page 1 - Reviews - MaryRuth Organics, Organic Iodine Liquid Drops, Unflavored, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on May 28, 2022

I'm am falling in love with MaryRuth's products. I've taken this supplement for a couple of weeks now and definitely feel an increase in energy. The product is tasteless and very easy to take, I just squeeze 2 drops on my tongue every morning. I like that it doesn't need to be refrigerated so it's out and I remember to take it. The best part about it, other than that I'm supporting a small business and that it's a fantastic product is that it's a 15 month supply!! Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I’ve used other forms of iodine supplements and have experienced side effect symptoms; breakouts, racing heart, metallic taste etc. This form seems only to give me energy. I use 1drop every couple of days. Benefits: dose regulation, no side effects at current dose, less hair fall, better sleep and energy and more.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This form of Iodine is easy to portion with putting the drops into your water or drink. Even though it is unflavoured, the iodine itself still has sweet taste. Make sure to check your deficiency when taking this supplement because you don’t want to have too much iodine in your body. I would definitely recommend to anyone with deficiency as it’s easy to take.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this iodine! I put a couple drops in my water a couple times a week to help my thyroid. I’ve noticed my extremities don’t seem to be as cold when I supplement with this!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love Mary Ruth’s products. They’re high quality, organic, non-GMO and this particular product tastes lovely and sweet. I also like that it’s colourless.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great option for daily consumption. I give it to my kids as prescribed. Not only boosts your health as well as your brain. especially for kids who learning to speak.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I was looking for a great Iodine supplement. After tons of research I settled on Mary Ruth's. Its tasteless & awesome. Really happy that the bottle lasts 15 months!! Will definitely reorder, but two bottles will last awhile. Thanks iherb!!!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

When I bought it I didn't realize it had glycerin in it. It is an unnecessary ingredient that spoils the quality of the product. Other products just have iodine and purified water.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Ordered this for my kids. We are all low on iodine it seems.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Clear and doesn’t say where it’s sourced from. It also doesn’t explain how it’s the correct iodine with no colour. Also says that it is taste less but it tastes like pure sugar and is thick.