HU

Lili
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have not seen before this quantity. 365 is really many. for the whole year, yes, it's good choice. Package is good , I like the size. I drink it daily and give it to all the members of family. Price is good for this quantity. Even the dosage is not high but it's best for everyday use. I like the quality. hope will see the effect.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I bought these vitamins as they have low amount of vitamin D. Initially I was looking for multivitamins without any vitamin D as my husband’s last bood test showed he was overdosed with Vit D. I bought these as I could not find any without Vitamin D. I love the size - big packaging which will last for a long time. These vitamins are very basic, just the essential ones. You take one daily. When I opened the package I was shocked by the color - it is bright red. I took a look at the ingredients and I saw three different colorants. I avoid anything with added color as I am allergic and tend to break out. I should have read the ingredients list more carefully before I purchased these vitamins. My hubby and I would give them a go. I have been taken these vitamins for 3 days now and all seems fine with me - no allergy reaction so far. So I will give them a try. But I would have not purchased them if I knew they had added colorants.

fed51300-6563-4608-9873-b4205d6a1590
0cab80c9-e6c9-4633-8d07-67d75def7d2f
20895a23-2dd6-4e13-9b2b-cd3bec20800f
ac2a2595-f86d-4166-ae7b-a1685f6d351e
ef1e0073-671b-4f80-aa00-f1ef58317908
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great quality product. Good value for money for daily use. Th tablets are small in size so its easy to drink. Good tamper proof packaging. Can't tell if it's having a positive effect on my health. I'm hoping that it does.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Really great as a daily supplement as you have a supply for each day. The size of the actual tablet is also easy to swallow. For the price, I think this is a great addition to daily vitamins and supplements.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Reasonably priced daily multi vitamins supplement for the budget minded individual. Once daily, it goes a long way, a year's supply in a bottle.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great product. Small pill easy to swallow. Enough for a whole year.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great price and good vitamins! Also, I like the bottle, it’s very convenient:)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I like the size of Tablet the result will try for this month. But ingredient very interesting

These are good standard BASIC vitamin. Good product for the money. Small easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Good quality I buy it for my grandma