HU

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Good

these cookies taste just as good as the unwrapped ones in a smaller total package. However, they are a bit smaller than the loose ones in a package, so I would order those in the future. I do not really need them to be apportioned into small snack packs anyway.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These are really soft and have a nice homey taste~ They aren't as strong in the cinnamon department but they were still nice. I think I prefer their chocolate offerings more, but these are a nice break from those as a midafternoon snack

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These little delicious cookies remind me of my grandma's. Chewy, soft and full of flavor. Will buy again!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My daughter loved this snack!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

My kids are like io

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

tasty

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I didn’t like the taste of it

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

An American oatmeal cookie with a strong cinnamon flavor. It has a strong sweetness, but it is delicious, so I will repeat it. Compared to chocolates of the same brand, it doesn't crumble easily and is likely to be a substitute for breakfast.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Cinnamon works well and it is a moist and delicious cookie! It tastes a bit like a carrot cake. It also contains raisins and is very satisfying to eat!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this cookie. The most delicious of the entire line. Moderately sweet, soft, just like homemade. I repeat for the third time