HU

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This powder adds a hint of onion to any dish. The taste is light but you can still taste the onion flavor. In use it on popcorn, pasta, meat and other savory dishes that need a hint of something. The package or bottle of the the powder is glass with a top easy to open and pour. The quality of the salt is also good enough to use over and over again. Happy to add this powder to my Arsenal of seasonings.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great taste (and smell) and I like that it is organic. I am so glad this is available!! I use the onion powder nearly everyday!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

cant complain its onion powder - it cakes easily so dont use it over a steaming pot. tastes like onions and has organic ingredients. the quality is good.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

Very concentrated and strong taste, effective and delicious. Excellent as an addition to bread and savory pastriesטעם מאוד מרוכז וחזק, יעיל וטעים. מצויין כתוספת ללחם ומאפים מלוחים

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I could hardly find any onion powder in the local supermaket and was happy to find one in iHerbs. The price is not expensive and the taste is satisfactory.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Unlike some bottles in store that mixed onion powder with salt, love this bottle that it’s pure onion granular. I can have full control on my salt intake and much more options to mix other granular powder without worrying about the dish will get too salty.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Good product, quality taste. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The best and easy to use reallly helpful

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

Can't go wrong with McCormick spices! Great onion powder , use it daily

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I tried quite a few brands, this really reduces my leg cramps at night I take it on empty stomach 1 hr after dinner