HU

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

High quality supplement very important for liver health. Unfortunately not available in a 180 capsules package. When available i will be the first to buy.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Started taking this a few weeks ago and it seems to be helping with a number of issues. I like how Metabolic Maintenance keeps their capsules pure - no additives!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I had a slightly elevated liver enzyme level in my yearly blood work. I researched milk thistle on some medical websites.. started taking this once a day as directed on the bottle. All i can say for sure is The following year my enzyme level was completely normal

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

We use it sometimes if some allergie comes and it helps to sort it out.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

First of all so impressed with the fast shipping. Ordered Friday rec goods on the following Tuesday morning just in time for my supplementation!! You guys are awesome iHerb! Don’t change! As for the product excellent high grade Silymarin which I have taken for years and has helped me immensely. 11/10

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is the only product in the market without having any preservative. Way to go. metabolic maintenance

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The Best form of silimarin.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very good on the stomach

Posted on Aug 12, 2012

My husband and I are on lifetime medications and I worry about liver overload. For maintenance we use silymarin extract before bed each night.. It is best at night because the liver cleanses and renews at night.