HU

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
great product but..

It's a great product but you need to take it in the morning and not on empty stomach, it causes strong headaches due to high dose when taken later in the day or if you didn't eat/drink enough. Still, it's very hard to find such dosage, just be careful how you implement this into daily routine.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

up to 10k. works perfectly.

Posted on Nov 25, 2011

I approve of the high dosage, and the absence of fillers/binders. It's hard to tell what benefits it has had. In the past, d3 has helped me to abort colds, but in the most recent case, the contribution of this product was hard to assess.

Posted on Dec 22, 2016

These tablets are easy to take and a good value

Posted on Mar 1, 2012

Excellent product, great price. EXTREMELY quick delivery

Auto-translated from Japanese

It can be used to treat people who are deficient in vitamin D. I don't think it's necessary to keep 10,000 IU for a long time, but use it to improve the situation rapidly. Normally, 1,000 IU is sufficient. 5,000 IU would be perfect. This manufacturer has perfect quality.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I don't think it smells to the point of being uncomfortable to eat, but I think people have their likes and dislikes. When it gets hot, I like to keep it refrigerated. I've been taking it on a daily basis to definitely raise my low vitamin D levels quickly. It is taken during meals for effective absorption. It is said that it is better to eat fat-soluble vitamin D with fat-soluble foods. The blood test results showed that my bone and vitamin D levels were low. It is a vitamin D with a reasonable high dose of 10,000 IU vitamin D and 300 mg vitamin C at a price that can be taken together. It is a reliable brand in quality.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this because I wanted to inoculate a little more vitamin D only during the winter. It is said to be effective against infectious diseases, especially corona, so I will continue with my family until early spring.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is excellent. Super ingredients. The size is beneficial.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I was prescribed a large dose of D3, they are in capsules and have an excellent composition. Thanks!