HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

For me, cushion puff works better than brushes or beauty sponge. I’m satisfied this puff of its soft quality, size fit on my finger, nice package, and color of navy blue. I used this puff with my foundation. It’s easy to clean. Recommend to anyone whoever looking for cushion puff.

For the longest time I noticed that cushion puffs work way better for me than brushes or beauty sponges. This cushion set is of very nice quality, it's sturdy and spready foundation very naturally and evenly. You also get 4 puffs for a very affordable price. The package is very bang for your buck. There are many benefits to using puffs. If you have textured skin it can spread foundation very nicely and naturally and evenly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use these to put on foundation and concealer. The puffs create more coverage than a regular sponge but still makes your skin look natural and light. Usually my foundation will cling to dry skin and look patchy with a brush, but the puffs don't so that. They're also great for spot concealing and concealing dark circles if you fold the puffs in half.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

These puffs made my makeup life much easier- I’d never thought that I would prefer a puff to a brush but after trying once I have found a perfect way to set my makeup and the easiest way to correct it during the day. I’ll keep buying them over and over again

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

These are great, I use them for everything. Ever had a powder that arrived without any application method? Not a problem anymore! Its just the right size that it'll blend in most standard products anyways. Quality? Stunning, its really soft. Word to the wise though, use it with powder and not anything creamy because its tougher to clean.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It has become one of the necessities that I always have to use when I put on makeup. It helps all the foundations look natural on my skin. The price is very affordable to compared to its usage performance. It is one of my favorite Korean products. I gave it to my friends as a small gift because of its quality. It’s good size to use wear my skin.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This puff quality is good. Easy to wash & use. The size n thickness is good. No age limit to use. Package is neat too. It's benefits to use on the powder .And composition is natural,no concern in washing or drying. Tex ture is good. Standard col, comes in a pkt of 4 pcs. Worth the price. All 4 pcs in same color & type. ..

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love Missha products and these puffs are perfect to apply liquid foundation! It really blends everything well and makes your pores look smaller. It really helps makeup to last longer in my opinion. Very affordable and each puff lasts a long time since you can wash them and reuse them constantly!.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great quality and size. I’ve used them with powders and bb creams so far and I’m not disappointed. They are quite soft and nice on the skin. They came in a navy blue color which isn’t anything special but I loved them. The packaging was okay too, none of them came broken or torn up or anything