HU

Posted on Aug 26, 2021
I love it

I love it so far, very hydrating and has no smell. I usually don’t like eye creams with thick texture because it gets my pores clogged and I get white heads near the eyes area, but not this one, even if it has thick texture Mizon doesn’t clog my pores or cause any white heads. Also the fact that it expires 12m after opening is a plus, there’s enough product for a whole year, I love it. Vote 👍🏼 if my review was helpful. Thanks.

5dad39ed-4aca-4079-a810-ce7a2ef9d5cb
ade943bf-74f8-4d4c-b720-e10749f07fa2

Bought this for myself and I love it! I have run out of my eye cream and this is just the perfect one to replace my previous one. I am 42 years old and I feel the need (and it is a must) of using eye cream with sodium Hyaluronate and really want to try the famous Snail Mucin secretion filtrate that I never tried before and this is a combo! Plus it’s soooo difficult / expensive to get it here in my country Indonesia if you can get one. This eye cream is affordable with all the contents that I need most and so far I enjoyed my eye cream application moment. Glide smoothly on my undereye and helps to moisten my eye area. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

04713bc0-46d2-4643-8f88-9809e72d3baa
b05143ee-f37f-4589-b873-5b0830d76c32
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This Eye Cream contains SNAIL MUCIN. Incorporating Skincare Products with this ingredient may actually have many multipurpose benefits for the skin and it's not as scary as it sounds! MIZON SNAIL REPAIR EYE CREAM provides moisturizing properties to the skin that supports the skin barrier, stimulates Collagen Production that gives your complexion a radiant, youthful glow and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. After incorporating SNAIL MUCIN in your Skincare Regime, you can expect softer, more moisturized, and glowing skin around the eye area. It would be great if you apply the product to a small area of skin to test for reactions!

87761604-bb1a-4675-a645-14f9152d5bf0
81a3819e-28bb-4f26-85c1-8e89dfceb26b
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This eye cream is one of my favourites! and Ive been using it for a full month non stop. Before bed and when I wake up in the morning and I have only gone through 25% of the jar. The consistency and texture is liquidy and lightweight (which is different to the eye creams Ive been using in the past. They will always come out thick, and heavy so this was refreshing for me.) Little goes a long way! I would sometimes use it on my full face! It feels good on the skin, its cooling, absorbs very quickly into the skin, hydrates and moisturizes beautifully. Great ingredients too! I always feel like I have nothing on and my skin looks fresh. oh not to forget, it's cruelty free! There is no scent and it's at a great price point for what it is! It's ticking all the right boxes for me! Hence, it become one of my favourites very quickly. highly recommend!

1a867929-d926-4bb0-81e1-63bd5c28748f
4d5f4934-7e3c-4c26-9158-14da7b7b60e9
84f83309-d0f4-4b08-be9b-7a0a6eb58fae
91ccee66-6505-4bf3-8d5b-e18f7f086167
4b718877-3df6-4abe-8399-3377ab00b1cc
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I am in my mid twenties, starting to have bad panda eyes since last year due to stress and sleep deprivation. I use this for 2 weeks and my black eyes are reduced! It is only slight reduction but it’s just been 2 weeks, so i guess it is reasonable. Will keep using it and track any changes

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This eye cream is great for anyone who wants to start using eye cream but doesn't know where or how to start. It's hydrating without causing problems for oily or sensitive skin and works well both summer and wintertime. It's also is a great texture, not to runny but still easily spreadable so you don't have to use half the jar. I highly recommend it for all skin types!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

the order came quickly, the bottle of the cream is little heavy and have little spoon, but I prefer to use fingers "tap-tap" technic... I've used about 2 weeks and I think it is not bad... the cream moisturize skin around my eyes and morning looks good. I recommended apply the cream with finger massage it is more effective.

1335e9c5-5782-4690-93e6-18e7a0ee521e
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I first was introduced to Korean cosmetics back in 2013 when on my business trip to Seoul and I have been using the products ever since. Mizon is actually one of my most favorite brands, the cream is very light, has a great smell and moisturizes sensitive skin under your eyes really well.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great eye cream. Light, non-greasy. Quickly and well absorbed. Snail secretion filtrate is in second place in the composition - it means that in this cream is a lot of this thing and that this cream really can to work. And it really works - puffiness under the eyes, dark circles is decreasing, smoothes the skin, wrinkles are not so noticeable. I like to use it in the evening before going to bed because it is not greasy and does not weigh down the skin under my eyes.