HU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
They’ve already paid for themselves

Fantastic! Up until now I had only seen plastic versions of dryer balls so when I saw these I jumped at the chance. With the very undependable English summer weather drying clothes outside isn’t guaranteed so the dryer running in June is an unfortunately common sound, coupled with electricity prices DOUBLING this wasn’t going to be a cheap year. The balls are amazing. Not sure how they do what they do but they dry most fabrics with at least 25% less energy - we have been watching our energy consumption meter like hawks. Towels are the biggest saving. They also remove any need to clothes conditioner, so no more sickly sweet chemicals needed. If you can, please give them a go. I’m not sure how you couldn’t be delighted with them.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Amazing. Truly makes my drying easier. I used to put my quilt cover and bedsheet together for drying and somehow does not dry well, so I had to dry them separately. With Molly's, both dries well and it smells amazing somehow. Not sure how, but it does! Not sure if it cut's drying time yet, will have to experiment.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love these wool dryer balls. They last a long time as long as the cats don’t steal them to play with! I try to keep 6-8 in the dryer at a time.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Honestly I didn’t knew if this would actually shorten my dryer time and it does!! I used to turn on the dryer for like a 120 minutes and now With the balls the laundry dry after 80 minutes! 40 minutes of electricity saved. Love it

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Loved these so much, that I bought another! I put some essential oils on them before loading the dryer, which makes my laundry smell wonderful!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The wool dryer balls are a lifesaver. It took my dry machine 3 hours to dry the sheets and covers, but with these cute balls, i only need 2hours. They surely helped speed up the drying process.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've been using dryer balls for years, they are a great alternative to fabric softener and dryer sheets. These are a nice size and hold up really well.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Update: Just tried using Spin Dry cycle on my washer dryer. It did help a bit with the wrinkles. Will try using more dryer balls to see if it helps with the wrinkles. I’m using a washer dryer to dry my clothes. Still wrinkled after using the balls. I googled that washer dryer’s performance is not as good as using a dryer machine in terms of wrinkles, but I will still continue to figure out how to use the balls to reduce wrinkles.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It gives out wool smell and since my laundry powder has very minimal smell, it makes the wool smell stands out sometimes the smell of wool will be transferred to the clothes. It also sometimes leaves small transparent fibers onto black clothes

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Not sure that it it reduces drying time but they make clothes a bit softer. I'm not using fabric softener anymore so these balls with few drops of essential oils are good alternative.