HU

Posted on May 25, 2022

I liked that it has no scent as I used it after delivery as well. It did not disturb my baby senses. It made my skin moisturised and soft after shower. I guess the number one benefit as they claim it won't harm during pregnancy. It would get absorbed quite fast so no mess on the clothes. It felt good on the skin. I used it during 3rd trimester because Mustela stopped producing the cream I used first and second trimesters.

I love the ingredients, it is a really clean product, free of everything that is bad for you. The only thing that I would change it is the texture, I think it could be thicker. Comparing to other pregnancy lotions, this one is “lighter”. Another positive side is that the lotion dries fast. It’s an excellent lotion for the beginning of the pregnancy, but at the third trimester I would recommend something stronger.

7ee6f9ef-5610-4940-bff2-df5433326119
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

It keeps my skin hydrating the whole day with no smell

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I really like this so far. It's light and absorbs quickly, and definitely helps my skin feel more hydrated.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

It's a nice moisturizer but I eventually moved on to another brand since this wasn't giving the best results with stretch marks during my pregnancy

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

i had used this all over my body in replacement of body lotion and i feel that it is great as a body lotion by itself, unscented and quite fast absorbing

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Non sticky and light texture

22d94b4f-9e6b-4939-ad62-66da95cf802b
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Amazing product love the smell

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Lightweight to apply, I also apply to my thighs.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

My pregnant friend loves this lotion.