HU

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I used this balm evey night and day starting my first trimester of pregnancy. I love the calming smell of lavender and how rich the texture feel on my skin. Plus all the ingredients are natural and it's women's owned :) The quality is so good and the size of the one tube can lasts up to two months, so it saves money too. I literally have no stretchmark after delivery..highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Really enjoyable thick butter with strong lavender smell. Very nourishing and great for short massages. The price is high but it is quite efficient. I have been using it since month 6 of my pregnancy, now in month 8 and there is still half of the pot left.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This has saved me through my pregnancy and I still use it after giving birth. I used it on my belly and breasts. Cost performance is good. Now that I’m not pregnant I use it on my feet and shoulders before bed. The fragrance helps me to sleep.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Very pleasant texture. Smell is not strong. Nice lavender. It is like a melting ice by texture, so you don't need much and doesn't make grease like basic oil products. About effectivity too soon to tell.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Very nice product Smooth on the belly like it - recommended

9265289e-1113-4c0e-8f13-6e6aef099bf6
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Loved it. My belly is less itchy. Well Moisturized. I apply it after each shower. Great quality. Very satisfied

fe9ab0cf-8196-4688-8d5b-4abda34952cd
Posted on May 27, 2021

I have tried quite a few oils, balms & creams to try and avoid stretch marks during pregnancy and this one is my fav so far! It's just so lovely - Goes on so nicely and absorbs well. Love the subtle natural lavender-ish scent! Have only been using it for a month or so but really love it so far!

Posted on May 23, 2021

The lavender smell is so soothing of a night time. I apply daily before bed. Give it some time to absorb though because it doesn't absorb straight away. But it has great ingredients and no nasties which is important for anything you're rubbing onto your belly during pregnancy! So far at 32 weeks and no stretch marks (but could just be lucky too)

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.