Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Relax-All Magnesium, Raspberry Infused Dragon Fruit, 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Magnesium is the most misunderstood nutrient of them all. It has many roles in general health, as some people know. What seems to be lesser-known is magnesium's role in potentiating the effects of vitamin D. It has been said that, without sufficient magnesium, vitamin D is nearly useless. I have used magnesium for decades to keep muscles loose and aid nighttime relaxation. This is an excellent product. It mixes well and tastes decent (kind of sour, but i don't mind). I use one scoop before bed. Hope this helps!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I enjoy these MRM magnesium, but I use it mostly for the convenience and good packaging... oral absorption is actually not as good as transdermal; but this one tastes good and is extremely easy to use -- you don't even need hot water, room temperature works okay as well. But it's clear that a lot of this is citric acid; so it helps with the flavour and is more convenient (than a magnesium soak/oil application) when I'm traveling.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I have been using Magnesium Citrate powder for a while from various brands (like the perhaps more well-known Natural Calm); it's kind of a necessity if you live with medication-induced constipation - among its many uses is to help keep things moving :) However, it can get pricey, especially if you buy it locally here in Canada. So I tend to look for it on iHerb, and lately I've noticed a bunch of seemingly new brands and formulations coming available, which is awesome. This Relax-All magnesium piqued my interest both because it's more affordable than NC and other brands, AND it's dragonfruit flavour which is catnip for me because I absolutely love dragonfruit and it's not exactly a common flavour for health supplements! (And it's sooo nice, it makes a lovely flavour for this!) It comes with a good amount, the quality is great and it has lasted me a decent while. At the time I ordered I did do the maths/conversions and it came out to be more cost-effective than NC and other brands I was looking at, but I don't have the exact numbers anymore. I actually came online to re-order it, so - it definitely has my recommendation if you are looking for a magnesium citrate powder that's not too tart and especially if you like dragonfruit as much as I do! Oh, like, I guess one thing I might note, in case it matters: because of the relatively compact packaging, trying to get the included scoop back into a full bottle is... tricky, tbh. Normally I would store the included scoops inside the jars of such products, but in this case I had to store the scoop outside the jar. I don't really mind it personally, but I figure it's worth mentioning because I could see it being a point of contention for some, I guess? (But ultimately it means less wasted plastic, so.... 🤷‍♀️) Also if you're new to magnesium citrate, make sure to follow the instructions wrt adding a small amount of hot water first, it's an important step to get max benefit!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

The flavor is amazing and it is so easy to drink. I have been using this product for a month and I have noticed that I feel more relaxed.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love it, easy to desolve in any drinks, better in warmer one of but does it job with very tasty flavor, and really feels that you get your dose of magnesium.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The best supplement that I've tried so far. The taste is great, the benefits for the body is even better. Love the quality for the price

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Sour taste, but isn't a bad thing. I take this at night to help with sleep quality. I like the size amount of product available, it will last me a while!

rita18
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

This is the best magnesium I've ever tried, and I am using magnesium on constant basis for very many years. Beautiful taste, you actually want more of it as it's nice drink. Very relaxing, in minutes. Easy dissolves in water. Simply beautiful. My favorite now.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I really love this magnesium, the flavor is great and I can feel a difference when taking it. I have already repurchased and I intend to buy more when I run out.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good product and fast delivery. Will buy again, highly recommend