HU

Posted on May 7, 2022

the scent is great and love the packaging. the benefits arre that it is supposed to be gentle to the skin and suitabke for people with sensitive skin cuz of the natural ingredients. after using it doesn't dry out the skin and it leaves your hands feeling moisturised. suitable for all ages

355d2c7f-f7b3-4dba-9d56-3c998750fddc

I tried to buy this for mainly economic reason of refill, but it was much better than I thought; it's not only moisturizing, the scent is also well mixed in the bottle from top to the bottom, which the pump should absorb from, while the scent on top could be checked as opening the cap. My previous hand soap from another company had lost its scent soon after opening the cap on top, so it's very attractive, as the same as the lovely bottle design; and moreover, the slightly remaining sweet geranium scent on my hands could be even like an accent when I ate a chocolate chip muffin with maple syrup!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The best scent I have ever had so refreshing so glad it’s a clean product makes a big difference to have this type of product in my house I also use the same fragrance in a cleaner By same company absolutely make sure house smell wonderful fresh clean absolutely the best!!!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It's very moisturising hand wash, leaves a slightly smooth and almost slick after feel. I think it's from the many oils included in the ingredient list. Scent is lovely, natural and premium smelling. The bottle pumps' action is smooth & linear, allows for easy half or even quarter pumps (to conserve soap). Roughly slightly less than half pump is usually ideal I find. Great overall product!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The geranium scent is good. The composition is gentle (without alcohol) and it doesn't leave the skin dry. Size of the package is adequate (370 ml). It's easy to use and a great quality product that is superb for cleaning. Delivery from USA to Croatia (EU) was fast, it took about a week.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

OMG!! This hand soap is everything my whole family fell in love with the smell, i even had guests over asking me where the soap is from! I love the feel on the skin and the smell lasts on my hands which i personally love! I’m happy i finally found a clean product !

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I really like the scent and it is suitable for people in all ages. I use it because I have sensitive and dry hands, I think the natural composition in this soap is gentle and in good quality because I feel much better after using it. Package and size is good too. I will definitely purchase it again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

The Mrs Meyers Geranium line are my favorite cleaning and household products. The hand soap is no exception. The lingering scent is heavenly but not overpowering. A little goes a long way. It’s next to every sink in my house- and I add a little water halfway through to make it last even longer

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

The packaging is great, the pump works very well... and the smell is delicious! Feeling of freshness and cleanliness in the hands. I highly recommend, I want to test other fragrances of the brand.

0ddd90df-1378-4304-8985-82e269cd8851
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love this line of soaps. It lasts a long time because a little bit suds up a lot. The smell is nice but very floral. If you do not like florals do not get it. Try the basil or lemon instead. If you are a lover of corals highly recommend. It leaves a scent in the bathroom for a bit after you’ve used it. Love!