HU

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Excellent taste! Not my favorite actually but still very good taste! READ BELLOW!

I'm a fit girl and after workout I take one bar and recommend it to anyone who is on a diet and want their muscles and GLUTES :) to grow and get as many benefits as possible! High quality protein is always welcome for day by day activity be it on training days or ordinary day just take one after workout or whenever you are hungry! For me this package is enough for almost 2 weeks and the size of the bars is good and enough for me or for a strong men! Best quality- Best ingredients, maybe in my opinion the best taste is coconut or cinamon but this one is also good to go! THUMBS UP please if you like my review and let your muscles grow! :*

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I think this is a little too sweet. But maybe that’s just individual preference. Otherwise mild taste of cookies and cream. Nice packing though.

This solves the purpose. I can carry it anywhere. I take it when I am unable to take a protein rich diet. When I got it was a bit melted probably because of the heat but in two days it become normal. Not super tasty but is better then some of the protein bars that I have had.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I thought I wouldn't like these, and bought them because they were on discount and because I'm a fan of MusclePharm. I'm pleasantly surprised how much I like these! Not too creamy / rich, with quite a bit of crunchy cookie bits in the bars. A nice "crunchy" chewy protein bar. I love these!

Posted on Nov 17, 2020

As i am diabetic and needed a snack with low sugar and a good amount of protein, this product fit me perfectly. cookies n cream taste good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

the ingredients are good and taste is fine but it is very dense and chewy, almost to hard to chew. i am not gonna order it again.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

amazing taste will diffenitly buy again sood ingredient is amazing quality is okay size is too big but okay

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great product does the job and does not leave allergies recommends besides it is a little expensive possible but I enjoyed it after all

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I personally feel like this is their best flavor, would definitely recommend.