HU

Posted on May 18, 2022

I love to smell this product on my newborn, it doesn't have a strong scent but like a powdery one. It is very gentle and gets easily absorbed by the skin. The composition is great as its not sticky as I hate that. The price is good for the size of it and it can be easily carried around in the baby's bag.

b3b8ebbe-cfb3-46c6-adaa-990647b07b1e
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

this has the cutest scent for babies! It is very gentle and highly moisturizing for babies with sensitive skin. Specially during dry seasons. I use it after bath for my baby. the size of the package is fair. It really benefited my baby. Mustela products are really high quality for babies.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love the scent of this! Makes my baby smell so good. The size is worth the price and a little goes a long way with this. Gentle and quality product that i will definitely buy again. Will try to use this on myself as well since j have sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

What we live about this product is that it smells very nice after application every after bath. My son's smells fresh and good for his skin too.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I’m from 🇺🇦 In this difficult 😥 time for us, we must take care of the most valuable thing - our health and the health of our relatives💖 Great product, like everything from iHERB! I recommend! Please, support 👍🏻 PEACE to all💙💛

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very good to use and the scent is good quality is satisfying also I like about the product is the suitability for kids I like the texture product is amazing the size is good the package is okay it has a lot of benefits

Posted on May 22, 2022

Thank u a lot and i use evrh day good quality products of Iherb. And taste is bery good and inculiduing ingredient is very sizeable. Package is good.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Mustela products are always good. This one is gentle and has fresh scent. Its size is perfect for the price. I liked the package with a plastic bag for extra production. Recommended for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

my baby no.1 brand for her skin highly recommended and will always be great full for this product. and worth the price will always buy this product for the smooth skin of my baby.very recommended.