HU

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Texture is scent. Feels nice on the skin. Effective on short frequency. Smells nice, size is not big. Packaging also good. Very dood personal care with high quality and good composition. The most benefit is removes hair very fast, easy to use. Really good for weekly routine. It’s not inching my skin.

b9a00842-1c18-4c62-9e24-a00d8d4206c2
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This product good on skin. The smell is not the strong and has a good scent. The package is good and accessible. I feels good on skin. I can use it for personal care. The quality and size good. The benefit is it saves time. The composition is nice. The

17bd4e38-a4fe-4bf6-819f-dcd139d01988
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've tried this product a few times and it does work. I removed the hair cleanly and effectively, leaving my skin super soft and smooth. The only downside to it is that while it does work and is milder than other hair removers, it is skin a little on the harsh side.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Works well for me. I use it on the bikini line. I think the Argan oil helps with moisturizing the skin, and therefore less irritation. It doesn't smell good, very strong, but all hair remover creams have it. I still need to use a razor to get all the hair, but this as a first step keeps me from getting the razor burn.

I ordered this blindly and i didn’t expect it would be so good, gives me smooth skin in just 3 minutes ! Luckily didn’t get any rash or redness..Only removed a star because of its not so practical applicator , you’d have to clean it after every use . If my review was in anyway helpful please give me a thumbs up, thx^^

c2455feb-bad4-4ed1-87e6-d0c57b1eec25
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The package comes in really handy. Just twist and apply on your skin. It doesn’t mess up my hand. My skin feels so soft after using it. The scent is fine.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Works great and does the job it is supposed to do. The smell isn't great but the packaging makes it so easy to use.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

It works so I am happy with the result. I initially had difficulty in opening the container, but I figured it out. It used to be in a tube container like toothpaste so it was easier to figure out.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I'm so glad I discovered this product !!! The armpit shave has done me so much irritation and this hair remover that comes in the form of a cream is so comfortable, effective and does not irritate the delicate skin of the armpit. Definitely when it is done I will order again

b52ca6f6-6c87-41d2-85dc-e8bff484b1bb
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Used the stuff according to instructions, and while my skin reacted fine to it, the benefits of using it are questionable. Has a strong chemical scent and feels kinda rubbery, but even after using it routinely for two weeks, the effects are lacking. Can't really recommend buying the stuff.