HU

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Nair Face Cream

I ordered this by accident, but I am very glad that I did. It is safe and easy to use and the smell wasn't as pungent as the normal Nair skin cream. I was also very skeptical about using it on my face, because I have sensitive skin, but it was on and off in less than 3 minutes and the results were amazing. No more chin hair (for now). I would recommend this product for everyone.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

i love the nair face cream, it doesnt stong too much and when the hairs grow back they dont grow back feisty and thick, which they do with other creams. so this is the one me and my daughters use. good price too! we use it every 2 weeks or so.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

love nair! this is as good as all their stuff. smells like hair removing cream but not as bad as a lot of other brands. small container but it's for the face so you're not using a lot anyway, a huge container might go bad before I would finish it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I’ve been threading the upper lip for a few years but decided to give this a go. I hadn’t used it in over a decade. My skin is still slightly sensitive to this so it looks and feels irritated (a little red) afterwards. I iced, the next day was fine. Not sure this was more effective than threading but it wasn’t bad.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

this is my go to cream for removing facial hair it is easy to use and the hair is removed easily. it is great quality and is easy to add to your routine. there is no strong after smell unlike some hair removal creams.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Beautiful product. Don’t know how I’ve never tried it earlier ! Result is unexpectedly good. Process of removal - super smooth. Recommend to everyone who want to get rid of facial fluff in just few minutes. Does not irritate the skin. Love it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Take into consideration that you need to have a minimum length of hairs for the cream to work, and that length might not look good, since we're dealing with facial hair here

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Works well and doesnt smell as bad as some creams. Dont leave it on too long as it can itch a bit. read and follow the instructions in the pack. Easy to use and clean up.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

works perfectly, i highly recommend, put on clean dry skin, leave on for a few minutes, remove gently with small wash cloth, wash skin and hands, don't worry if all the hair is not gone first time, next time, you can go a minute longer, best to know your maximum limit than burning skin.