HU

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Good size for my children use. The quality is ok. This could last for years! The premix salt is very effective. The ingredients is great, safe for my 5 year old daughter. Also the packaging in box is great. Overall great product, super ingredients. Whenever my kids get stuffy nose or runny I administer this to them and it saves us lot of money.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

the quality is great dont have ingredient it use for nose the size is perfict also the package cute i like it in gerunal not mad about it buy it if you have proplems w ur noise

3ce3639b-0e29-4488-b19d-3ed3330ece79
6e48a351-6a69-410c-bcc1-969e38e5604a
77be9c2d-0335-47e2-9468-8789265b39db
Ribbona
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I use it for my son and it’s very great

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good for daily use for all family in all ages. Good quality and size. Very effective. Best value for money

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Bought this for my allergic kiddo, hope it will help with the morning sniffles

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

Wow...a little strange to use (but the instructions are really good) but I can BREATHE properly! I've always had issues with my sinuses and this has helped a lot. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I use this once a week to help relieve my clogged nose. You can feel the difference after each use. I regret buying the kid version since I am using this for myself. For adults I recommend to take the bigger bottle.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

it takes some time to getting used to ,but he cleans out the nasal cavity very well and my son does not sneeze so much now