HU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok. Scent, size, benefit, age, composition, feel, effective, value, frequency are ok.

4cd65e95-672a-4e9a-af58-9a04b13dfb6b
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This bottle is the best for nasal washing. The salt as well. Buying this for years. About every four months I change the bottle to a new one. So it last for a satisfying amount of time.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I work in a high risk environment and this nasal wash system is great for clearing out the nasal canal, which is where viruses tend to congregate.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Wonderful products the salt does not burn your nose. That’s why is so difficult to buy except at this store. The other products at cvs and Walgreens don’t work that well. It has to be the buffering. Ms. Amy RNBSN

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Great for cleaning nose, allergies or just stuffed nose, with a cold I recommend combining this with NeilMed,NasoGel it's on iHerb, that one will moisturize the nose after

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This product makes it so easy to clean out my sinuses and the best part is that it comes with its own salt that I can make into saline!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This little pot has made a huge difference to me. Once you get to grips with getting the angle right so you don't whoosh it down your throat it has been BRILLIANT.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I had difficulties at the beginning of using it but I saw a video on YouTube how to use it and it helped, I recommend it as I have chronic sinusitis.