HU

4.8
Based on 1,234 Ratings
1,067
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

great for my fussy kids they love the taste helps them get better night sleep love this product and brand it's great quality I use it mainly for my autistic son who could stay up all night if he wanted to but being introduced to this life has become a little better for us cause we are getting a little more sleep. they love the flavour also the quantity of the tablets could be more the packaging is always great I really benefit over all using this product and app.

d0d5e6a2-a98d-4e01-97aa-f403f2076cc0
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My son is 11 years of age and has had trouble sleeping lately so I thought I would try this supplement. The tablet is very small in size and dissolves easily in the mouth. My son said it tastes nice. He says it's really helped him fall asleep faster and helped him with sleeping longer. We've also seen the improvement in his sleep. So we know we've found a high quality product that does exactly what it says on the package. Will definitely buy again so we don't run out.

27362e01-35e0-4799-8af6-8b6a6a1991e6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

good quality. ingredients, it contains melatonin and lemon balm. Natrol® Melatonin helps your child fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up refreshed. safe and effective for ages 4 and up. Helps establish normal sleep patterns 100% Drug-Free & Non-Habit Forming Pediatrician Recommended Sugar-Free Non-GMO Vegan No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives A good night's sleep is magical. The #1 Brand of Melatonin We know how tough it can be when our children have difficulty with sleep. Natrol, the #1 brand of melatonin can help with a special formula for kids. Our soothing formula contains: Melatonin - Naturally produced in the body to guide sleep - wake cycles and help establish normal sleep patterns. Lemon Balm - Helps restore a sense of calm and balance. Fast Dissolve form - A delicious strawberry flavored, easy to take, fast dissolving tablet. Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.

4337bf89-b515-4d62-a643-67ab23f79783
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Works great with my kids. Only thing is why does it cost more than the adult version of the same strength (also chewable)?! I buy the adult one even though weirdly it says not for under 12s. I can’t see a difference in ingredients that would mean anything for that.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Pretty quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Very Helpful to use for putting my Children into the right mind, body & spirit for a great restful nights sleep. I recommend this supplement to all of our friends, it has been a huge benefit for my Children, they have gained improvement with their sleeping patterns and have had better quality sleep since taking this, and they love the taste.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Finally sleep for this mumma. My daughter was born without a thyroid. When her thyroxine dose is a little high she tends to get hyped up. Sleeps by midnight, rearing to go by 4am. Living remote trying to get a subscription filled was a nightmare. No subscription needed and Within 1.5 hours she is winding down and 2 hours out cold. She gets a full 8 hours sleep a night and is a absolute treasure to be around with a good night sleep.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

My 9 yr old has a lot of trouble falling and staying asleep. Chamomile and magnesium helped somewhat, but this supplement has helped him SO much. He falls asleep within 15 minutes of being bed, and takes it approx 45 mins before bedtime. The icing on the cake is that he loves the taste so it's zero hassle getting him to take it. Lifesaver!!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

this 1mg melatonin for kids product is an absolute blessing. My daughter is super hyperactive and was finding it hard to unwind and get to sleep. This miracle product not only calms her down and helps her get to sleep it also ensures that she sleeps right through. She also loves the strawberry flavour of these chewable little treasures. Thankyou for this amazing product iherb. I'm about to order more

Posted on Oct 10, 2022