HU

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
not sure about gelatin source

I didn't like that the brand didn't mention if gelatin used is from biovin or pork , anyway I will try to ask about it , but overall I love Apple cider vinegar , and I purchased it to help me improve my sloooow metabolism 😫 please put like , so I can update you after I use it if it's good or no 🌸

feec9568-9093-4084-be11-fbb0df13eb6b
CynWatt
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I drink apple cider vinegar regularly in liquid form. I find it very helpful in alleviating constipation. My bowel movement has become very regular since drinking ACV. I normally drink ACV before a meal (dilute 1-2 tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water) to reduce blood sugar spikes and help limit cravings. As we age, we also tend to experience a decrease in gastric juices. Thus consuming a little bit of ACV right before eating can help substitute for the lost gastric acid. Stomach acid helps to break down the food we eat and allow food to digest more easily. Since incorporating ACV before meals, I never experience any after-meal bloating or indigestion. When I eat out, having ACV in pill form is very convenient. It’s best not to take a strong inhale when you open the bottle as the vinegary smell can be overwhelming. Another benefit of taking ACV pill is to avoid the acidic liquid from eroding out teeth enamel. If you find the smell of ACV liquid too overwhelming, the pill version is worth trying!

f3a60224-0898-427e-8a90-55a0645b7e56
01f3e2f1-8352-4dc6-ad1f-979eee905601
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

there are not enough scientific evidence supporting the benefits of the apple cider vinegar, but there are some that proved it helps with blood sugar level, infections, digestion, colesterol levels and weight control. I think this presentation is the best instead of the direct liquid cause you avoid the contact with your teeth. The contraindications are that you can not take it with your medication and take too much, follow the package indications! hope this helps me with my glucose levels!

bcfa1491-bce7-48ab-bafa-38252a4a0b0a
a97b1013-ae73-4001-a30d-984271df7cf1
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It's completely looks different than the photo but I hope it helps me in loosing some weight. It is made of safe natural ingredients which suits most ages. The bottle size has 360 capsules which is enough for 6 months of use. Two capsules daily. This products company I always find it great quality with reasonable price. I'm completely satisfied with this product and it's recommended.

dd0b93d2-afb3-4bf4-942d-b9dfd2af64d4
Posted on May 3, 2022

I don't like drinking apple sider vinegar, but I'm aware of the health benefits, so I like taking the capsules instead. The capsules are easy to swallow and I feel that they help me with weight loss, insulin resistance and sugar control. It also appears to have helped with lowering my cholesterol.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best apple cider vinegar pills here in my opinion and without maltodextrin (that is pretty bad especially on Keto and spikes insulin sky high). I’ve been taking it for over 6 months already (after got fed up with a liquid one, started with 2 capsules 5 times a day, because my digestion was pretty poor, and had big blood sugar problems, was taking them not at meal times - and sometimes an empty stomach). Now that my digestion and blood sugar has improved significantly I’m taking 1 capsule first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, then 2 capsules 1,5 hours after lunch, and 2 capsules in the evening – and planning to continue like that – I love how I feel, not hungry, not bloated, regular stools. I’m grateful this product exists.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love these apple cider vinegar supplements. I honestly feel they do lower my blood pressure somewhat as well. You can taste the vinegar a tad when you swallow them, but that is not a bother to me! I also like the simple convenience of the capsules vs carrying liquid ACV with me throughout the day. Simple is good!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

You can definitely taste the apple cider vinegar, so there is no doubt about what's in these caps. I take them with a meal, or rather after. Well after, to make sure taking one of these doesn't interfere with my own acid production. Yes, I want more acid in my stomach, not less. Plus one just before bedtime with magnesium, which is absorbed better with some acid present. One cap at a time seems enough, not sure about the dosage since it doesn't say how much apple cider vinegar is in one cap. I am guessing one tablespoon, not sure though. Would be a good thing to know. Aside from that, always happy with Natural Factors quality. Once again a good product. They did not disappoint. Love that I can take ACV without having to worry about my teeth. Will buy again.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I would like to tell that I take Apple Cider after big meal more than 5 years and it make me still good shape hahahah I'm 42yrs 172cm tall and 58weight. I think it help to burn when you took any big meal and it much more good taste than the water one (for sure). This one is not expensive and can take for a long time per time of purchase. I like it.