Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 1 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
HU

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Melatonin level decreases with age, particularly during the perimenopausal period creating sleep problems in women of those age. Not to mention, stress, smoking, exposure to blue light, not getting enough natural light during the day and shift work all affect melatonin production. I don't have severe insomnia, but i do often wake up in the middle of the night (to empty my bladder) and then have trouble falling back to sleep. I suspect i have a Melatonin Deficiency. I tried supplementing with 3mg Melatonin at night and find myself feeling slightly sleepy during the day. Thus i decided to try this 1mg version instead. This dosage works great for me. I do have better sleep patterns now. My goal is to be able to sleep like a baby though 😁

48d9f37c-545a-40e4-968f-f6ddcd1d0bdb
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is probably my favorite melatonin supplement. I really like it for a few reasons: A) it is 1mg which the correct dosage for melatonin supplementation; with score lines to cut in half if needed. b) It disolves in your mouth which makes it great for sublingual administration. This is important, because stomach acids render melatonin inert, and the proper way to administer it (according to my friend who works as a pharmacist in a hospital) is via sublingual administration. c) It has a nice minty flavor, with no artificial tastes to it. d) It doesn't contain any other unnecessary ingredients (e.g., magnesium, etc.) which simplifies things. Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It’s like a dream comes true. Whenever iam super stressed or can’t sleep i take one and i sleep like a baby another thing i have noticed when i take it i can sleep for 4 hours and wake up feeling like i had the best sleep of my life . I highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great product! The size of each pill is small, chewable and tastes good. The dosage works really well for me, I usually fall asleep pretty quickly (within an hour) and who doesn't benefit from better sleep quality? Thanks for making it clear that the ingredients are not GMO too!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

1mg is a fantastic dose level unless you have credible reasons/factors to drive the dose higher or lower. Don't be fooled into thinking you need higher doses (unless it's time release which is a different story). I find this product at 1mg dose is VERY effective in making you sleepy and then getting to sleep once in bed.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I've been using this product for a couple of months now. It's by far the best sleeping pill alternative! I have trouble falling asleep at night and I try to avoid regular sleeping aid. This works just as well and without feeling hung over the next day! I used to take it right before bed, but figured out that an hour or two earlier is much better.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Although melatonin is just one of the many factors that influence sleep quality, research is clear that, with advancing years (I'm now in my 8th decade), melatonin supplementation is advisable. That's not just for sleep, but melatonin is a powerful antioxidant supporting brain health. A pity the 'powers that be' have short-sightedly restricted the dose size that may be purchased.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

When you want to gradually go to sleep and have more control of the amount of melatonin you are going to take this is the best for the job. I like to take the lower mg when I don't have to sleep immediately- and just want to very gradually get sleepy.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I bought it for my husband to help him sleep and he takes 2 mg cuz 1 mg doesn't do it for him. but it's a good help for people who can't fal asleep easily because of stress or anxiety...

bb2ff0e1-d993-44f5-ad16-aee6e40c2d88