Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Heaven, Hearts Of Palm, Lasagna, 9 oz (255 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Not bad AT ALL! First of all, count on using BOLD flavors for your filling, especially meat, not just a tomato sauce and call it a day- it won't do. But the best way to use it if you use half these, half normal, you won't even notice it! It's really awesome.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love taste and benefit of low calories. This is a great replacement for pasta. But the lasagna is not solid, it torn out. I would recommend the spaghetti better.

f7f90666-fe61-4b6f-ba94-d7791b1a514b
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

The best substitute I have ever tried for keto lasagna! I do recommend to soak it in keto approved milk (I used almond) for 30 min so the taste is not bitter.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

ok I gave this a try but I couldn't make it work. Guess being an italian played a role 😆 It's too much insoluble fiber for my brain to thing is remotely pasta. I still prefer konjac if I have to do a lasagna. well, if they will make lasagna with cassava flour I think it would be perfect (I'm on an AIP diet, not in a keto)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love the "noodles"! I made a low calorie chicken lasagna using this product and it was SO tasty.

c7b4e358-b650-47af-b7bc-dbb77bcb1e00
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Its the same as the spaghetti! The texture doesn’t throw me off, the taste is a bit plant-ish tho but overall good and i don’t mind the wooden taste

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Its one of the convenient substitutes of pasta, my only complaint is that it has strong coconut flavour. I know it says that on label: HEARTS OF PALM, but you don’t expect that taste when you eat pasta.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Tasty, stiff enough for lasagna and even easier than regular pasta sheets.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Doesn’t have any taste. Like if you add lots of sauces and other ingredients, then it had a taste. But in that case you can just eat all other ingredients without this pasts/lasagna

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good quality and taste. The thickness of the sheets is very convenient also