HU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
1,004

I always have this in stock - best peeling/exfoliating product I have ever used. I’ve bought it for many friends and family as well. Gentle enough to use every day, and leaves your skin clear and refreshed without being too dry. Scent is mild and pleasant and does not irritate.

Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2022 Fantastic at removing dead skin and pollutants from my face and neck. I love how radiant it appears after using the peel. I use it one to two times a week and follow it with a moisturizer.

926c8e39-526e-4090-a89e-a5f2b8434eab
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love the product and it leaves your skin very soft, but it can pill on the skin when using it, but that is not a big negative compared against the results you get from the product. It doesn't have a strong or heavy scent, which is what I prefer. Even though it provides peeling, it is gentle and very calming to the skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This peeling gel is so much fun to use. I use it every once in a while and it's so satisfying to rub & massage around on the face as the little grits form. Smell I can only describe as faintly green, I like it.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good quality and scent! Nice size I’ll be using it everyday Good packaging as well I have sensitive skin hopefully it’s gentle enough and gives moisture

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This peeling gel is easy to use. I'm using this after face wash and when my face is still wet. But better don't do to much, just gently make circles and rins it off.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Feels great on skin. Does the job without over drying. Lasts a long time, don’t need much for each application.

Posted on May 29, 2022

exfoliating effect. Great for sensitive skin. Seems to reduce the redness.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is very similar to Huda’s wishful, really good prep for a seamless make up application. Perfect for my combo skin😍

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Very good and gentle peeling, smells nice and the skin looks clean afterwards