HU

Posted on May 14, 2022

I started taking these pills a few months ago and am really happy with the results. I think I seem the most improvement in my skin and nails. My hair could still use some help in terms of being a little straw-y but I think overall this product is great and has made me feel so much better about my skin! The quality is excellent and the size of the gummy is small and tastes good. 👍👍

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Nice product l like this brand, i have been using other brands so i just decide to give this one a trier and l love what i bought, it contains a very good quality and the ingredients also is very nice . The taste is very nice and also the size i like it, it gives me and my family a good benefits ever since we started using this brand. i will recommend you to give it a trier and you will get a great reward that you not forget in a hurry ! Thanks .

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A wonderful gummy bear vitamins for nails, skin and hair. The taste is definitely one of the best compared to the more expensive brands. The texture is soft and it is so hard to eat only 2 pieces.

82d8e6da-a8fe-4f36-bbfa-34733017d704
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I've noticed the difference in my nails that this is working. I'm in my 30s so I'm not too sure how it's working with my hair but it doesn't look like my hair is thinning just yet. the shedding is another story but I feel like the results for this won't show until after a consistent month. as of right now, i definitely see the results in my nails and clear skin

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

#1 Brand For Hair, Skin & Nails♦ Optimal Solutions® With Over 2x Biotin* 6,000 mcg Biotin Per Serving Vitamin A and Antioxidant Vitamins C & E Non-GMO Gummies Dietary Supplement Beauty Starts On The Inside™ With Vitamin A Antioxidant Vitamin C&E At Nature's Bounty we believe health and beauty go hand in hand. With nearly 50 years of making quality vitamins and more than 20 years in the beauty business, you can trust that every Nature's Bounty® product is backed by science, and made with the purest ingredients...guaranteed. Beauty Starts on the inside.™ *Compared to Nature´s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails gummies. ♦Source: IRI Total US -

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I've been using the older version of this that has less Biotin, and now tried these 'double' (2x) ones - and I'm really satisfied. They taste great, just like the previous, and they definitely make my nails stronger. I'll just keep buying those instead of the old ones. Generally speaking, I've tried many vitamin gummy brands, and this one (Nature's Bounty) are the most efficient and the tastiest. I use their Vitamin D3 gummies as well. Great products.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I am very happy with the product, it has a nice taste. The size is great, my nails and hair are definitely benefiting from it. I got to be honest it has great quality. So i recommend it!

97457fb4-b281-4ac6-92f7-e7dc4b71dd0d
Posted on May 13, 2022

This vitamins i hope it will be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good for my hair and skin L love all the ingredients it is very important actually The formula is nice because i love the gummy mora than the tablets or capsules so it will be good choise i think The taste is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy important for me The size is agood one and the pachage is Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy nice

4a2d6943-80a1-4e63-b7eb-a8b02485390d
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

First time buying this brand, it was the best! You can see the results after 7days. My hair was stronger than ever and my skin was so clear